Our Content is Ours.
We respect rights on original works. We do not copy from anywhere, and do not expect you to do so.
As a Schoolconnectonline.com account holder, you may submit text, images, graphics, audio-visuals, videos and links; such contents posted by a user are collectively referred to as "User Submissions." In connection with User Submissions, you further agree that you will not submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have express permission from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant Schoolconnectonline.com all of the license rights granted herein. As part of Schoolconnectonline.com copyright policy, Schoolconnectonline.com will terminate user access to the Website if a user has been determined to be an infringer. Also if any third party sends us a copyright notice claiming your submitted material as his/her copyright, you shall be the only one who will be liable for the further action. Schoolconnectonline.com will not be responsible for such copyright infringement on your part. You agree to indemnify Schoolconnectonline.com from any case, suit, litigation or any other legal actions against Schoolconnectonline.com. Schoolconnectonline.com shall have the right to recover damages & legal costs for such actions on account of your breach.
If you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on Website;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a written statement by you that you have, in good faith, belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, his/her agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty for perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.