Usage Governing rules.
Everyone needs and seeks a clean and fair internet. We have built some rules to keep the same.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING THIS WEBSITE.
PROPERTY OF schoolconnectonline.com
In consideration of your use of the Website services, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract as per the applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
REGISTRATION DATA; ACCOUNT SECURITY
In consideration of your use of the Website, you agree to (i) provide accurate, current and complete information about you as may be requested for by the Website (hereinafter referred to as "Personal Data"); (ii) maintain and promptly update the Personal Data; and (iii) be fully responsible for all use of your account and for any actions that take place using your account.
The intent of schoolconnectonline.com is to strictly safeguard the security of your personal information; honor your choice for its intended use; and carefully protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure information we collect online, including the use of encryption, while collecting or transferring sensitive data such as credit card information. However, you understand and agree that when you approach or are guided to third party gateways for payment, schoolconnectonline.com cannot be liable for the information provided by you (credit card number, debit card information, bank account detail or any personal information) to the third party.
You agree to receive information regarding what schoolconnectonline.com perceives to be of your interest based on usage history via SMS, email & phone call. This includes offers, discounts and general information. In case you do not want such information, you have to explicitly ask to be excluded.
The Website contains (or the Website or Service may provide) links to other websites ("Third Party Sites") as well as to articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, presentations, music, sound, video, information, applications, software and other content or items belonging to or originating from third parties (the "Third Party Applications, Software or Content"). Such Third Party Sites or Third Party Applications, Software or Content are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by us. schoolconnectonline.com is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. schoolconnectonline.com will not and cannot censor or edit the content of any third-party site. You understand and agree that by affording use of the Website, schoolconnectonline.com does not become liable for any loss or damage that you may incur by approaching such external site or resource, or by relying on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any advertising, product or material available on or from, such website or resource. Hence, you are advised to verify the contents at your own before acting thereon.
Website schoolconnectonline.com uses pixels, or transparent GIF files, to help manage online advertising. These GIF files are provided by our ad management department. These files enable the department to recognize a unique cookie on your Web browser, which in turn enables us to know which advertisements bring users to our Website. The cookie has been placed by us. With cookies technology, the information that we collect and share is anonymous and not personally identifiable. It does not contain your name, address, telephone number, or email address.
KEEPING YOURSELF UPDATED
NOTIFICATION ON MISUSE OF ACCOUNT
You must notify schoolconnectonline.com immediately, as and when you become aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your schoolconnectonline.com account. You agree that schoolconnectonline.com has no responsibility to you or to any third party for any breach of your obligations under the Terms and for the consequences (including any loss or damage that you or any third party may suffer) of any such breach. Although schoolconnectonline.com will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for the losses to schoolconnectonline.com or to others due to such unauthorized use.
RIGHT TO DISCONTINUE
schoolconnectonline.com reserves the right to discontinue (permanently or temporarily) any aspect of the Website at its sole discretion, at any time without prior notice to you. You acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of the Services that schoolconnectonline.com provides may change from time to time without prior notice to you. Further, while you may remove your User Content from the Website at any time, you acknowledge that Users may retain such Content in their own accounts. You also acknowledge that the schoolconnectonline.com may retain archived copies of your User or Content with the authority to use it in future for business purposes.
LOCK IN PERIOD
As a schoolconnectonline.com account holder in the capacity of a teacher/author/editor, you may submit video and textual content. Once you have uploaded the content, you can’t remove it without the permission of schoolconnectonline.com. First three month period is called LOCK IN PERIOD. Further, you will start receiving remuneration for the approved content only after the end of this LOCK IN period if and when your earnings exceed the minimum amount of Rs 2000 and at the sole discretion of schoolconnectonline.com. Also, you agree that no remuneration shall be paid for the initial three months considering it as the trial period. However, you agree to either transfer or become co-owner with schoolconnectonline.com of all the exclusive rights, including of all the intellectual property rights to schoolconnectonline.com in all the contents and information submitted by you in capacity of a teacher/author/editor/coaching/school in consideration of the platform provided by schoolconnectonline.com to publish your material.
Further, you also agree to either transfer or become co-owner with schoolconnectonline.com of all the exclusive rights, including of all the intellectual property rights in all the contents and information submitted by you upon completion of your LOCK IN period in consideration of remuneration provided by schoolconnectonline.com as agreed.
The following is a partial list of the kind of Content that is illegal or prohibited to post on or through the schoolconnectonline.com. schoolconnectonline.com reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in schoolconnectonline.com sole discretion, violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the schoolconnectonline.com Services and terminating the Membership of such violators. Prohibited Content includes, but is not limited to Content that, in the sole discretion of schoolconnectonline.com:
- is patently offensive and promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- exploits people in a sexual or violent manner;
- contains nudity, violence, or offensive subject matter or contains a link to an adult website;
- solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
- promotes information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, or providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices
- involves the transmission of "junk mail," "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing, "spimming," or "spamming";
- furthers or promotes any criminal activity or enterprise or provides instructional information about illegal activities including, but not limited to making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other Users;
- involves commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes;
- is unlawful, or promotes unlawful activity, or is content that a reasonable person could deem to be objectionable, offensive, indecent, pornographic, invasive of another’s privacy, harassing, threatening, embarrassing, distressing, vulgar, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or otherwise inappropriate;
The following is a partial list of the kind of activity that is illegal or prohibited on the schoolconnectonline.com Website and through your use of the schoolconnectonline.com Services. schoolconnectonline.com reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in sole discretion, violates this provision, including without limitation, reporting you to law enforcement authorities. Prohibited activity includes, but is not limited to:
- criminal or tortious activity, including child pornography, fraud, trafficking in obscene material, drug dealing, gambling, harassment, stalking, spamming, spimming, sending of viruses or other harmful files, copyright infringement, patent infringement, or theft of trade secrets;
- advertising to, or solicitation of, any Member to buy or sell any products or services through the schoolconnectonline.com Services. You may not transmit any chain letters or junk email to other Members. It is also a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from the schoolconnectonline.com Services in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any Member without their prior explicit consent. In order to protect our Members from such advertising or solicitation, schoolconnectonline.com reserves the right to restrict the number of emails which a Member may send to other Members in any 24-hour period to a number which schoolconnectonline.com deems appropriate in its sole discretion.
- any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to add friends or send comments or messages;
- interfering with, disrupting, or creating an undue burden on the schoolconnectonline.com Services or the networks or services connected to the schoolconnectonline.com Services;
- attempting to impersonate another Member or person;
- using the account, username, or password of another Member at any time or disclosing your password to any third party or permitting any third party to access your account;
- selling or otherwise transferring your profile;
- using any information obtained from the schoolconnectonline.com Services in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person;
- using the schoolconnectonline.com Services in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
OWNERSHIP OF MATERIALS
schoolconnectonline.com company names and logos and all related products and service names, design marks and slogans are trademarks and service marks owned by schoolconnectonline.com. You are not authorized to use any name or mark of schoolconnectonline.com in any advertisements, publicity matter or in any other commercial manner without the prior written consent of schoolconnectonline.com.
You are permitted to view, use and copy the information and data hosted on this Website for non-commercial and informational purposes only as agreed under this Agreement. You are prohibited from data mining, scraping, crawling, or using any process or processes that send automated queries to this Website. You agree not to use this Website or any information or data therein for any unsolicited commercial e-mail. You agree not to translate, modify, revise or create derivative works based on the information and data, except as expressly permitted by schoolconnectonline.com. You understand that this license is revocable at the sole discretion of schoolconnectonline.com at any time without notice and with or without any cause.
LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
You agree to access and use this Website and such other external link/s provided herein and the content thereof at your own risk. schoolconnectonline.com, its affiliates or service providers, shall not, be responsible or liable in any manner whatsoever for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of any access, use or inability to use this Website or such other external link/s provided herein, including but not limited to any errors or omissions in the content thereof, loss of data, revenue, profits, property, attack by viruses, failure to provide Website Services and the like. schoolconnectonline.com does not assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, data or process disclosed on this Website or other materials accessible from this Website. You, the user of this Website assumes all responsibility and risk for the use of this Website and the internet generally. The foregoing limitations shall apply to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless schoolconnectonline.com, and its franchises. Affiliates, agents, directors and employees from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, expenses and costs, including, without limitation, regulatory penalties, attorneys' fees and costs incurred by schoolconnectonline.com in connection with any claim arising from:
- your use of and access to the Website;
- your violation of any term of these Terms and Conditions of Use;
- your violation of any third party right, including, without limitation, any copyright, property, privacy right, any proprietary rights and/or your violation of any other law whatsoever?
- any claim that one of your User Submissions caused damage to a third party.
This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms and Conditions of Use and your use of the Website.
You agree not to use the Website to:
- post content or initiate communications that are unlawful, libelous, abusive, obscene, discriminatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable under the applicable laws.
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail", "spam", "chain letters", "pyramid schemes", or any other form of solicitation. This prohibition includes, but is not limited to :
- using the Website to connect to people who don't know you and then sending unsolicited promotional messages to those direct connections without their permission. sending messages to distribution lists, newsgroup aliases, or group aliases.
- falsely state, impersonate, or otherwise misrepresent your identity, including but not limited to the use of a pseudonym, uploading photographs of celebrities in your profile, or misrepresenting your current or previous positions and qualifications, or your affiliations with a person or entity, past or present; upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make publicly available on the Website any private information of any third party, including, without limitation, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers and credit card numbers.
schoolconnectonline.com shall not be responsible for the above mentioned misconducts of the users. If you are found guilty of the above mentioned facts, schoolconnectonline.com may terminate your membership; delete your profile and any content or information that you have posted on the Website; bar you from using or accessing the Service or the Website at any time at its sole discretion, with or without notice.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback or other information about the Website or the Service ("Submissions"), provided by you to schoolconnectonline.com are non-confidential, and shall become the sole property of the schoolconnectonline.com. The schoolconnectonline.com shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment of or compensation to you.
NO THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
Neither this Agreement nor any provision hereof is intended to confer upon any person or third party any rights or remedies hereunder, save and except the Parties to this Agreement.
The invalidity or unenforceability of any provisions of this Agreement in any jurisdiction shall not affect the validity, legality or enforceability of the remainder of this Agreement.
If you have any questions or comments about our privacy statement or practices, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the words "USER AGREEMENT" in the subject line. schoolconnectonline.com reserves the right to modify or update this privacy statement at any time without prior notice.